“Choose a job you love
And you will never have to work
A day in your life”
Life at Bioresource Biotech
We offer a job opportunity with unique culture including stress free & security of job, inspirational leadership, high career growth and innovative minds.
- Established company in Biotechnology field since 2002
- Working with BioResource ,you will have the opportunity to make your maximum potential.
- We continuously motivate peoples to do their best at maximum level.
- Experience & Specilized Team from Biotech / Life Science background who are doing multitask work assignment.
- On time Reward & Recognition to employees.
- Flexi work timing & every 3rd Staturday weekly off apart from Sunday.
- Employee friendly Work atmoshphere.
- Transperancy in company policies.
- Employee engagement activities i.e. Festivals , Picnic , employee dinner etc.
Current Job Openings
Position : Service Engineer – Healthcare Field Job @ Pune
Education: B.E. – Biomedical / Electronics
Experience: 2 to 4 years in Medical / Healthcare Equipment maintenance
Job Description :
- Responsible for handling the work according to the Industry.
- Organizing routine servicing schedules.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
- Carrying out quality inspections.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns.
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule.
- Preventive Maintenance program and machine maintenance during machine breakdown and maintenance program schedule.
- Provide guidance and demo to customer regarding usage of Instrument.
- Maintain and improve Healthcare / Medical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment’s specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Know about medical equipment’s i.e. X-Ray, ECG, Sonography etc.
- Based at Pune 75% & remaining Travel 25% within Maharashtra.
Salary Range: 2.00 to 3.00 pa
Contact at: email@example.com