join-us

“Choose a job you love
And you will never have to work
A day in your life”

            — CONFUCIUS

Life at Bioresource Biotech

Working at BioResource Biotech is unexampled opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in Biotechnology.

We offer a job opportunity with unique culture including stress free & security of job, inspirational leadership, high career growth and innovative minds.

Why BioResource??

  • Established company in Biotechnology field since 2002
  • Working with BioResource ,you will have the opportunity to make your maximum potential.
  • We continuously motivate peoples to do their best at maximum level.
  • Experience & Specilized Team from Biotech / Life Science background who are doing multitask work assignment.
  • On time Reward & Recognition to employees.
  • Flexi work timing & every 3rd Staturday weekly off apart from Sunday.
  • Employee friendly Work atmoshphere.
  • Transperancy in company policies.
  • Employee engagement activities i.e. Festivals , Picnic , employee dinner etc.

Current Job Openings

 

Position : Service Engineer – Healthcare Field Job @ Pune

Education: B.E. – Biomedical / Electronics

Experience: 2 to 4 years in Medical / Healthcare Equipment maintenance

Job Description :

  1. Responsible for handling the work according to the Industry. 
  2. Organizing routine servicing schedules.
  3. Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
  4. Carrying out quality inspections.
  5. Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns.
  6. Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
  7. Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule.
  8. Preventive Maintenance program and machine maintenance during machine breakdown and maintenance program schedule.
  9. Provide guidance and demo to customer regarding usage of Instrument.
  10. Maintain and improve Healthcare / Medical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems.
  11. Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
  12. Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment’s specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
  13. Know about medical equipment’s i.e. X-Ray, ECG, Sonography etc.
  14. Based at Pune 75% & remaining Travel 25% within Maharashtra.

Salary Range:  2.00 to 3.00 pa

Contact at: hr@bioresourcebiotech.com

Submit your CV


Upload your CV

captcha